posted Jan 23, 2017, 2:43 PM by Natasha Crompton-Dunn
updated Jan 23, 2017, 2:43 PM
New Kindergarten Registration starts tomorrow Tuesday, January 24th until February 2nd, 2017 at Pilgrim Wood from 9:00 (after classes have started please) until 2:30 pm.
Mandatory information to bring when registering your child for school:
If you are missing any of the information listed above by February 2nd, or have any concerns about enrolling your child, please call the school at 905-825-9808.
- Proof of child’s age: birth certificate or passport or baptismal/faith document
- Proof of address. Any two of the following documents: lease or deed, car registration, utility bill, residential telephone bill, moving bill, property tax bill, bank statement, credit card statement, correspondence with a government agency
- Proof of child’s citizenship: birth certificate or passport, Record of Landing (IMM1000)or Permanent Resident Card
- Proof of custody: if you are not the parent and child is under 18 you must provide proof of custody (court order)
- Proof of Immunization or philosophical or religious exemption forms (completed medical authorization where needed)